A pack of 2 Forge Adjustable Roller Catches for use on internal doors. The adjustable design allows fine adjustment of the roller with the turn of a screwdriver.
The roller catches have an attractive brass finish and are supplied with all fixings and fitting instructions.
1. Mark a horizontal height line on the door edge and frame.
2. Drill a 20mm hole 40mm deep in the centre of the door edge at the height line.
3. Position the roller catch into this hole and mark around the faceplate.
4. Use a chisel to rebate the door edge so the catch sits flush in the door.
5. Position the strike plate on the door frame over the height line and mark around the edges.
6. Use a chisel to rebate the door frame so the strikeplate sits flush in the frame before screwing into position.
Dimensions: 60 x 24mm.
- Additional Information
Condition New SKU PTDFGECATCHROLL Weight (Kg) 0.1700 Brand Forge Manufacturers Part Number FGECATCHROLL Retailer Barcode 5023969303376 Package Height (cm) 20 Package Width (cm) 13.5 Package Length (cm) 3 Bullet 1 Roller catches Bullet 2 For use on internal doors Bullet 3 Allow fine adjustment of the roller Bullet 4 Attractive brass finish Bullet 5 Supplied with all fixings Bullet 6 N/A