The DEWALT D26414 digital LCD durable heat gun are suitable for professional applications with excellent temperature control and memory setting for consistent temperature requirements. It has optimised cooling and is compact and lightweight for easy handling and use.
It is suitable for the following applications:
- Stripping old paint.
- Drying new coats of paint filler.
- Varnish applications.
- Re-melting adhesives/removing stickers.
- Soft soldering pipes.
- Moulding and welding plastics.
- Applying tin-plate coatings and similar jobs.
- Shrinking cable ends, foil and sleeves.
- Welding applications, lighting barbecues.
- Thawing frozen water pipes, ski waxing etc.
Supplied with: Cone Nozzle and Fish Tail Surface Nozzle.
Input Power: 1,600 Watt.
Air Flow: 650 l/min.
Air Temperature: 50-600C.
- Additional Information
Condition New SKU PTDGRPDEWD26414 Brand DeWalt Manufacturers Part Number D26414-GB Retailer Barcode 5035048290088 Package Height (cm) 8.8 Package Width (cm) 27.8 Package Length (cm) 28.6 Bullet 1 Suitable for professional applications Bullet 2 Excellent temperature control Bullet 3 Memory setting Bullet 4 Optimised cooling Bullet 5 Compact and lightweight for easy handling Bullet 6 N/A