Fill and Fix Expanding Foam is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam in aerosol form. The Fill and Fix version is supplied with attachable nozzles and Gun Grade is supplied for use with our range of applicator guns. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and expands on application by 150%. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only an hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25 C, ideally 20 C.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
AREAS OF USE
- gaps around pipe entries through walls
- gaps around window and door frames
- electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- door frames
- timber structures
- window sills and thresholds
- Window frames
- behind cladding to exterior walls
- behind sofit and barge boards
- in automotive applications
- Additional Information
Condition New SKU PTDGRPEVBEVFF5 Brand Everbuild Manufacturers Part Number EVFF5 Retailer Barcode 5029347000080 Package Height (cm) 24 Package Width (cm) 6.5 Package Length (cm) 7.7 Bullet 1 Proven reliable Everbuild technology Bullet 2 Lightweight construction at just 0.59 Kgs Bullet 3 High performace for the home or tradesman Bullet 4 N/A Bullet 5 N/A Bullet 6 N/A
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Certainly works well, Expands more than I expected
Certainly works well, Expands more than I expected so went further. Did the whole job with the one tube. Clean to work with.
Very reasonable price.
Quality Ease of Use Value