Everbuild Gun A Nail Standard is a high strength, gap filling multi-purpose building adhesive based on a tackified solvent free system for use in a wide variety of building and home improvement applications. Gun A Nail Standard can be used where at least one of the substrates to be bonded is porous.
- Solvent free - environmentally friendly formulation
- Excellent adhesion/bond strength - adheres to most common surfaces.
- Exceptional early grab properties - usable in both vertial and horizontal positions.
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Extended open time - allows for easy repositioning after fixing
- Will adhere to damp surfaces.
- Water clean up - no hazardous solvents.
AREAS FOR USE
- Bonding dado rails, architraves and skirting
- Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens
- Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings
- Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks
- Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and caravans.
- Additional Information
Condition New SKU PTDEVBGANN3 Weight (Kg) 0.5200 Brand Everbuild Manufacturers Part Number GANN3 Retailer Barcode 5029347000110 Package Height (cm) 22.7 Package Width (cm) 6.2 Package Length (cm) 4.8 Bullet 1 Proven reliable Everbuild technology Bullet 2 Lightweight construction at just 0.52 Kgs Bullet 3 N/A Bullet 4 N/A Bullet 5 N/A Bullet 6 N/A