Everbuild PVA Bond is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcohol stabilised, externally plasticised, vinyl acetate homopolymer. Contains no harmful phthalates.
It has been designed specifically for use in the building industry as a general purpose bonding agent, and additive for concrete and plasters and as a multi-use adhesive.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may e applied in much thinner sections to salt permeation
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Improved flexibility of sand cement products.
- Reduced water: cement ration for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
AREAS FOR USE
- As with general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc
- Additional Information
Condition New SKU PTDGRPEVBPVA05L Brand Everbuild Manufacturers Part Number PVA05L Retailer Barcode 5029347005108 Package Height (cm) 21.8 Package Width (cm) 6.6 Package Length (cm) 6.7 Bullet 1 Medium viscosity adhesive Bullet 2 Contains no harmful phthalates Bullet 3 Designed specifically for the building industry Bullet 4 General purpose bonding agent Bullet 5 500ml Bullet 6 N/A