Everbuild Powdered Wall Tile Grout is a cement based grouting compound with added PVA to promote adhesion. Simply mix with water to give a pure white paste. Can be used on wall joints up to 3mm. Suitable for use in kitchens, bathrooms and shower areas. May be used internally and externally.
- Excellent water resistance
- Dries brilliant white
- Resists mould growth
- Fine fillers present will not scratch glazed tiles
- Interior/Exterior use
- Extended open time - large quantities may be mixed for covering large areas.
AREAS FOR USE
- Grouting wall tiles on most surfaces up to 3 mm joint width
- Recommended for grouting in domestic, communal and power shower areas
- Suitable for constant immersion; eg in swimming pool walls
- Suitable for use with ceramic, quarry and natural stone tiles and mosaics
- Coloured grouts may be made by adding up to 5% by weight of Everbuild Powder Mortar Tone
- May be used on floors when mixed with Everbuild SBR (1:1 dilution with water)
- Additional Information
Condition New SKU PTDGRPEVBGROUT1 Brand Everbuild Manufacturers Part Number GROUT1 Retailer Barcode 5029347070410 Package Height (cm) 21.5 Package Width (cm) 17 Package Length (cm) 6 Bullet 1 Proven reliable Everbuild technology Bullet 2 Lightweight construction at just 1.01 Kgs Bullet 3 N/A Bullet 4 N/A Bullet 5 N/A Bullet 6 N/A