A pack of 2 Forge Bales Catches for use on internal doors.
The catches have an attractive brass finish and are supplied with all fixings and fitting instructions.
1. Mark a horizontal height line on the door edge and frame.
2. Drill a 20mm hole 25mm deep in the centre of the door edge at the height line.
3. Position the bales catch into this hole and mark around the faceplate.
4. Use a chisel to rebate the door edge so the catch sits flush in the door.
5. Position the strike plate on the door frame over the height line and mark around the edges.
6. Use a chisel to rebate the door frame so the strikeplate sits flush in the frame before screwing into position.
Dimensions: 58 x 24mm.
- Additional Information
Condition New SKU PTDFGECATCHBALE Weight (Kg) 0.1200 Brand Forge Manufacturers Part Number FGECATCHBALE Retailer Barcode 5023969303383 Package Height (cm) 18 Package Width (cm) 13.5 Package Length (cm) 3.5 Bullet 1 Bales catches Bullet 2 Pack of 2 Bullet 3 For use on internal doors Bullet 4 Attractive brass finish Bullet 5 Supplied with all fixings Bullet 6 N/A