This Forge Ring Gate Latch is ideal for securing gates where access is required from both sides. The gate latches from the outward opening side and will latch when pulled to the closed position.
Black powder coated and supplied with all fixings and fitting instructions.
1. Drill a 12mm hole in the gate face at least 65mm from the gate edge.
2. Cut the spindle 28mm longer than the thickness of the gate.
3. Insert the spindle into one of the rosettes and screw it to the gate ensuring the spindle is central to the hole.
4. Place the other rosette over the spindle and ensure it rotates freely before securing with screws.
5. Screw the bar retainer to the gate near to the edge ensuring the bar is horizontal when resting on the bottom retainer.
6. Position the striker onto the post so the bar sits in the latch when it is level with the bar retainer.
- Additional Information
Condition New SKU PTDFGERINGGLBL Weight (Kg) 0.5700 Brand Forge Manufacturers Part Number FGERINGGLBL Retailer Barcode 5023969301716 Package Height (cm) 4.2 Package Width (cm) 26.9 Package Length (cm) 12.4 Bullet 1 Ring gate latch Bullet 2 Ideal for securing gates Bullet 3 Access from both sides Bullet 4 Black powder coated Bullet 5 Supplied with all fixings Bullet 6 N/A