These KNIPEX VDE multifunctional installation pliers will grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping end sleeves (ferrules).
These pliers feature the basic functions of the four other tools which are essential for electrical installation: snipe nose side-cutting pliers, wire strippers and crimping pliers for end sleeves (ferrules) and cable shears. This four-fold functionality in one pair of pliers is ideal for construction and industrial electricians who often have to travel around from one jobsite to another.
These pliers offer 6 functions in one pair of pliers:
1. Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single cores without damaging them.
2. Serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material.
3. Clear-cut outside edge on the jaw for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes.
4. Stripping holes for conductors of 0.7 - 1.5 mm and 2.5 mm.
5. Crimp die for end sleeves (ferrules) 0.5 - 2.5 mm.
6. Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm / dia. 15 mm.
These KNIPEX installation pliers can strip, cut, deburr and widen, grip and crimp end sleeves (ferrules). In cutting cables, they even reach the highest levels in performance, reducing the effort required to neatly cut through copper 35-mm-diameter cables by an amazing 70%.
To prevent damage to cable sheaths, the tips of the installation pliers are flattened and the gripping surfaces are smooth. Together, the diagonal cutter and installation pliers form a mobile task force for electricians.
- Additional Information
Condition New SKU PTDGRPKPX1386200 Brand Knipex Manufacturers Part Number 13 86 200 SB Retailer Barcode 4003773075288 Package Height (cm) 2 Package Width (cm) 8.5 Package Length (cm) 25.5 Bullet 1 Electrical installation pliers Bullet 2 6 functions Bullet 3 Can strip, cut, deburr, widen, grip and crimp Bullet 4 Flattened tips Bullet 5 Smooth gripping surface Bullet 6 N/A