The Stabila Self-levelling LAX200 crossed line laser uses innovative technology such as a casing that can turn through 360 , a parked position, locking mechanism and ultra-sharp, long laser lines. Ideal for tilers, dry wallers, carpenters and joiners, electricians, plumbers, steel erectors and bricklayers.
- Ideal for inside work: the casing in the U-shaped holder can be rotated through 360 . The complete room can be scanned.
- Self-levelling, ultra-sharp, long laser lines.
- Locked position: allows slopes to be marked.
- Pulsed lines for external applications: working range up to 250 metre with the REC220 line receiver. (ONLY included in the complete kit.)
- Easy positioning: on the ground, on a tripod, on metal with the V groove and the rare earth magnet, on the wall bracket*(*included in the complete kit).
- Perfect protection for the measuring unit: automatic pendulum locking. The optical equipment is fully protected in the parked position. Optimal dust protection.
- Robust: Stabila anti-shock-system with impact-absorbent cover. Optimal protection for the casing also at corners and edges.
- Rare earth magnet and V groove = rapid alignment on rectangular and round metal bars and pipes thanks to the rotatable casing.
Laser class: 2.
Output: < 1mW.
Laser wavelength: 635nm.
Self-levelling range (horizontal) approx: 4.5 .
Levelling accuracy: 0.3 mm/m.
Line straightness: 0.2mm/m.
Range, visible crossed line: 20 metre indoors under typical operating conditions.
Range with receiver: Up to 250 metre (included in complete kit ONLY).
- Additional Information
Condition New SKU PTDGRPSTBLAX200 Brand Stabila Manufacturers Part Number 17282 Retailer Barcode 4005069172824 Package Height (cm) 20 Package Width (cm) 26 Package Length (cm) 11 Bullet 1 Proven reliable Stabila technology Bullet 2 Lightweight construction at just 2.76 Kgs Bullet 3 High performace for the home or tradesman Bullet 4 N/A Bullet 5 N/A Bullet 6 N/A