A general purpose economy blade which is made from Super Flexback high carbon steel.
An ideal blade for a wide range of jobs and materials on standard horizontal and vertical bandsaw machines.
- High carbon/chromium pinpoint carbide tool steel.
- Hardened and tempered tooth tips - 64-66 Rockwell C Hardness.
- Economical general purpose cutting.
- Greatest variety of widths, thicknesses and tooth pitches to suit any purpose.
- Ideal for contour and straight cutting.
- 0.35 mm / .014in thickness suitable for cutting applications on small DIY machines.
- Excellent fatigue factor provides long life on machines running at a high surface feet per minute.
Metal, wood and plastics.
Low alloy steels, ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Furniture and composition boards.
- Additional Information
Condition New SKU PTDGRPSTRFBLOOP100 Brand Starrett Manufacturers Part Number NS1101638 Retailer Barcode 0049659201789 Package Height (cm) 18 Package Width (cm) 18 Package Length (cm) 1.5 Bullet 1 64.1/2in raker tooth general purpose economy blade. Bullet 2 Made from Super Flexback high carbon steel. Bullet 3 Ideal blade for a wide range of jobs and materials. Bullet 4 Suitable for: Metal, wood and plastics. Bullet 5 N/A Bullet 6 N/A