Liberon Iron Paste is a black graphite paste producing a silver/black look to decorative cast and wrought ironwork in the home. It is specially suited for ornamental ironwork, cast iron grates, surrounds and fire irons.
- Ideal for use when renovating cast iron fire places and surrounds.
- Suitable for use on wrought iron.
- Reduces the possibility of rusting.
- Does not flake off.
- Bakes itself onto the surface.
- Can be buffed to a high shine.
Drying time: Minimum of 4 hours
The Liberon LIBIP250 comes in a pack size of 250ml.
- Additional Information
Condition New SKU PTDLIBIP250 Weight (Kg) 0.3000 Brand Liberon Manufacturers Part Number 004839 Retailer Barcode 3282390002919 Package Height (cm) 9.1 Package Width (cm) 6.7 Package Length (cm) 6.6 Bullet 1 Ideal for renovating cast iron fire places Bullet 2 Suitable for wrought iron Bullet 3 Reduces possibility of rusting Bullet 4 Does not flake Bullet 5 Buffs to a high shine Bullet 6 N/A
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Worked really well on my period fireplace would re
Worked really well on my period fireplace would recommend it.
Quality Ease of Use Value