Please note that due to the Covid-19 Pandemic and associated measures we have put in place to protect our staff, shipping estimates may well be exceeded at present, but your order will be in a queue and we will aim to get your order to you as soon as we possibly can.
Everbuild 705 Rapid Set Tile Mortar Range
(Please note images of products are for representation purposes only. Whilst every care is taken to provide accurate images of products, actual products may differ slightly.)
EVERBUILD Rapid Set Tile Mortar is a fast-setting thick or thin bed adhesive for bonding ceramic tiles to floors and most walls where same day fixing and grouting is required. Can be used internally and externally and bonds to most building substrates such as concrete, cement screeds and render etc.
Tested to EN12004.
- Rapid set - same day fixing and grouting.
- Internal/external use.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Extremely high bond strength - over double the BS minimum requirement in wet shear (7 days drying, 7 days water immersion followed by shearing whilst wet.)
- For securing floor and wall tiles to most surfaces
- For heavy-duty areas such as heavily walked floors
- Recommended for tiling domestic, communal and power showers.
- Suitable for constant immersion e.g. swimming pools.
- May also be used for patching small areas in concrete/stone etc.
|Manufacturers Part Number||RAPID10|
|Ebay Category ID||131625|
|Package Height (cm)||9.2|
|Package Width (cm)||35.6|
|Package Length (cm)||24.2|
|Bullet 1||Cement-based polymer|
|Bullet 2||Rapid setting|
|Bullet 3||Suitable for heavy-duty areas|
|Bullet 4||Extremely water resistant|
|Bullet 5||Suitable for interior and exterior use|