A traditional oil for nourishing and waterproofing wood. This original oil polish has a tradition going back many centuries. Raw Linseed Oil is a hardwearing oil giving a mellow, patinated finish.
- For use on hard or close grained wood.
- Ideal for oiling cricket bats.
- Can be added to other oils to make unique blends.
- Traditional lubricant used in French Polishing.
- Add to putty to keep it soft.
- EN71 approved - safe for toys.
- Usage: interior.
Coverage: 1 L = 8-10 m.
Drying time: minimum 4 days.
- Additional Information
Condition New SKU PTDGRPLIBRLO250 Brand Liberon Manufacturers Part Number 014623 Retailer Barcode 5022640007114 Package Height (cm) 23.1 Package Width (cm) 11.9 Package Length (cm) 6.4 Bullet 1 For use on hard or close grained wood. Bullet 2 Ideal for oiling cricket bats. Bullet 3 Can be added to other oils to make unique blends. Bullet 4 Traditional lubricant used in French Polishing. Bullet 5 Usage: interior Bullet 6 N/A