Sealey Inverter Welder MIG, TIG & MMA 200A
Manufactured with a pressed steel outer casing, lighter than traditional models at 20kg. Inverter technology offers many advantages over traditional transformer type welders, giving greater duty cycles and more power factor efficiency. 3-in-1 Welder uses state-of-the-art technology to achieve MIG/TIG/MMA (Arc). Suitable for arc welding a variety of rods including rutile, basic and stainless. Fan cooled DC power supply for MIG and TIG, suitable to weld steel, stainless steel, copper, nickel, titanium and their alloys. Switchable between MIG, TIG* or MMA* welding modes (*optional extra torches required). Thermal overload protection which automatically switches off when it exceeds maximum temperature. Fully functional front panel with self explanatory pictograms for each dial and switch. Wire feed control for adjusting speed of wire fed through the torch during welding. Polarity change terminals allow for MIG or flux-cored welding. Includes 3m MIG torch, earth cable, gas hose, regulator and contact tips.
200A MIG, TIG & MMA Inverter Welder
- Pressed steel outer casing.
- Suitable for arc welding a variety of rods including rutile, basic and stainless from dia 1.6mm to dia 4mm.
- Fan cooled DC power supply for MIG and TIG, suitable to weld steel, stainless steel, copper, nickel, titanium and their alloys.
- Switch between MIG, TIG* and MMA* welding modes (*optional extra torches required).
- Automatic thermal overload protection.
- Self explanatory pictogram for each dial and switch.
- Wire feed speed control.
- Allows change of polarity of welding torch depending on MIG or flux-cored welding.
- Includes 3m MIG torch, 3m earth cable, gas hose and regulator.
- Contact Tips: 0.6, 0.8 (x2), 0.9, 1.0mm.
- Model No. INVMIG200
Model No: INVMIG200:
Nett Weight: 17.4kg:
Duty Cycle: :
MIG: 20% at 200A
More Information Condition New SKU PTDSEAINVMIG200 Weight 2.010000 Manufacturer Sealey Manufacturers Part Number INVMIG200 Promo ID 0 Retailer Barcode 5051747829923 Package Height (cm) 47.2 Package Width (cm) 34 Package Length (cm) 67.8 Bullet 1 Proven reliable Sealey technology Bullet 2 Lightweight construction at just 2.01 Kgs Bullet 3 High performace for the home or tradesman