Liberon Raw Linseed Oil 1 litre
(Please note images of products are for representation purposes only. Whilst every care is taken to provide accurate images of products, actual products may differ slightly.)
A traditional oil for nourishing and waterproofing wood. This original oil polish has a tradition going back many centuries. Raw Linseed Oil is a hardwearing oil giving a mellow, patinated finish.
- For use on hard or close grained wood.
- Ideal for oiling cricket bats.
- Can be added to other oils to make unique blends.
- Traditional lubricant used in French Polishing.
- Add to putty to keep it soft.
- EN71 approved - safe for toys.
- Usage: interior.
Coverage: 1 L = 8-10 m.
Drying time: minimum 4 days.
The LIBRLO1L Raw Linseed Oil has a volume of 1 litre
|Manufacturers Part Number||014623|
|Package Height (cm)||23.1|
|Package Width (cm)||11.9|
|Package Length (cm)||6.4|
|Bullet 1||For use on hard or close grained wood.|
|Bullet 2||Ideal for oiling cricket bats.|
|Bullet 3||Can be added to other oils to make unique blends.|
|Bullet 4||Traditional lubricant used in French Polishing.|
|Bullet 5||Usage: interior|